Love On Death Row~




Project Name: Love On Death Row

Synopsis: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Marriage? From the outside, De’Nesha Cole had the picture perfect life with two beautiful children and a loving husband. But on the outside, Terence was far from perfect. He was violent, controlling and abusive. When her best friends find out what’s been going on behind closed doors, they encourage her to go to the authorities, but she refused. She was determined to make her marriage work no matter at what cost and death was no exception.

Excerpt: “These are for you! He said as he slowly brought his hands around to show me the dozen of red and yellow roses he had gotten for me. He kissed me on the back of my neck. “Well, do you like it?”

I couldn’t believe he was acting so casual after just punching me forty minutes ago. He must be suffering from personality dissociation.

“Of course,” I replied with a fake smile on my bruised face. “Thank you, baby.”

“Can you forgive me for the way I have been acting? I know that’s my child you’re carrying. Is it a boy or a girl?” He asked as he rubs my stomach and kissed me tenderly.

“I don’t know yet, it’s too early to tell, but when I go back next week I can ask the doctor and you can go with me if you want to?”

“Hell, yeah, this is my first child, so I got to be there. I called my parents, and they are so thrilled too.”

The only reason I hugged Terence and forgave him is because of our baby, and I know it sounds stupid, but this is our first child and I refuse to be just another single black woman raising a child alone.



Comments