Guest Spotlight With Kayla Mathews

Guest Spotlight with....


Read how Kayla turn her love of drawing and photograph into opening up an online store.

Tell us about your work-space?
My work space is always a mess until I sit down to work, then I clean it so I have an open place to work.

Where do you find your inspiration?
My inspiration comes from anywhere. I'm an artist that is always drawing, so inspiration might come from someone's story or it could simply be an idea I think of.


What are some of your goals, hopes and dreams for your shop?
I want my shop, along with my artwork to become a career for me and I'd like to become a tattoo artist.

How did you first become interested in making your products? 
I got started in art a couple summers ago when I drew a couple a tattoo designs and I was told I was good at it, so I stuck with it.


Do You work on your shop full-time?
If I'm not working on my shop, I'm making artwork for it. Which means yes, I am working on it full-time.

Do any of your design have a special personal meaning for you?
Sadly, no. None of my design has a personal meaning for me. I create my pieces based off of ascetic rather than meaning, leaving the meaning to be interpreted for the person viewing or buying the piece.


What are your goals for your business in the coming year?
This year I hope to get more people buying from my Etsy site and supporting me to slowly turn it into a career.

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and sharing your some of artwork with us. To see more and to purchase some of beautiful artwork, click on the link~Mechanical Kayla

Comments