Behind the Scene:Venue Events

Behind The Scene: What  to have at Every Venue Event?


Whether you are setting up booth for an event, a space at the mall or a convention. Planning and preparation is the start to having a successful booth. But did you know the most important items you should always have at every show.



1    1.Pass out your flyer, brochures and business cards these items will show how to contact you as well make future purchase. Bring plenty.
    2. Sign-up sheets/Newsletters is a great way to follow up and stay in contact.
   3. Freebies/Samples is another classic way to attract people to your booth. I make candles so I made sample candle melts in cute shape with my business cards attached.
    4.This has really been helpful and beneficial  for me. You want to make sure they have all your information to make it easy to contact you and having a Newsletter so you can stay connected as well. Here are some  of my items that I always  bring to  all my venues events.




This has really been helpful and beneficial  for me. You want to make sure they have all your information to make it easy to contact you and having a Newsletter so you can stay connected as well.

Comments