Gift Idea for Mother's Day

Tuesday Inspiration~Upcoming Blog hop



Mother's Day is right around the corner and that day is set aside to celebrate all those amazing women in our lives. When you give your love ones something special, it's to show how much you love them and thinking about them. Of course they already knows that you love them, but who doesn't like to receive gifts from time to time. Sometimes it can be difficult to come up with a unique gift idea. I mean how many times can you give out candy and flowers.


So on the Inspirational Tuesday I wanted to show off some two of wax sampler melts that I will be giving away during a Mother's Day blog hop. Check out these cute Wax Sampler and be sure to come back to enter or you can shop now. I am also having a 10% off sale in my Etsy shop use code spring16 at check out.



Comments