Present Sugar Scrubs

Newest Items Update: Gift & Presents




Hello everyone, it's that time again to talk about new items that I will be releasing this month. So every month I try to release some new collection on candles, bath and body products as well as fragrances. This month I am releasing 3 new sugar scrubs to my Etsy shop. These are very cute looking and you choose the color and scent of your choice. They are of course made with all natural ingredients that is great for your skin. Each of these great scrubs weight 3.4 oz each. You can cut them up to use when you are ready to use them. You can get up to 6 uses from one scrubs. 




Square Bow Tie Present
We know that sugar scrubs are the best way(to me) to exfoliate your skin. I love it and my customers love it. They really like the way it felt...smooth without feeling too rough on the skin. These scrubs go a long way and they are affordable. These make a great party favor as well.

Round one ribbon sugar scrubs

I use natural oils made with grapeseed oil, safflower oil and of course sugar to exfoliate dead and dry skin away. I made these for a special order, but you can chose what color, which present shape and scent you want. I love making my own products and taking care of my skin is very important to me. I wanted to create something that was out of the jar and more eye catching.

One Bow and double ribbon scrubs
I wanted to do three items in the present sugar scrubs line. So far I love how they turn out and they will be up on my Etsy shop so please stop by.

Comments