Products Swag Bag Event #Trick or Tweets





Gemma Touchstone Event present a Trick or Tweets Media Mash  Event for Cake Expo.


We are going once again to be participating in swag bag event and this time it is hosted by Cake  Sweets & Party Expo located in Orange County Fair &  Event Center. This is a two day event which will take place this month. This event is mainly for people that a have a passion for baking, creating, cakes decorating and entertaining. Of course our products will be gifted to the VIPs. 

This event will bring out celebrity doing demos and feature top cake designer. 

Did I forget to mention that I am Spotlight on their blog!!!





This is a picture of our bath bomb but I had to make them as sugar scrubs just because of the time line and because I wanted to send something that wasn't listed on my shop.



I made some Medium size Sugar scrubs which isn't listed on our Etsy shop, and they came out great. I use natural ingredients with a added Grapeseed Oil. I have chosen Aromatherapy Passion, Tahitian Waterfall. Each of these comes with a business card and a coupon card.


Don't forget to check out the blog that I was feature in!!!













Comments