Healthy Feet Foot Soak

Beautiful Feet:Happy Feet

Give your tired feet the comfort and softness it deserved. Silky Foot soak is a great way to relive stress and to detoxified. Keep your feet feeling and looking healthy.


The best way to get more benefits is to loosen the foot powder by hands because it tends to clump together. Pour a generous amount in your foot bath water, immerse your foot for 45 minutes. 

I have to have time to sit down and relax, especially with me working 60 hours at my job and filling orders from my etsy shop. That's why I wanted to come up with a new product just for those achy feet. A powder form that is made with all natural ingredients to detox and sooth my thirsty feet. 


The mixture of Epsom salts, baking soda, grapeseed oil, arrowroot powder and citrus acid all help with the ph balance and the removing of toxins. 



What a great way to end or even start a spa treatment for your feet.



Comments