Detox while Pampering Your Skin

The Great Benefits of Bentonite Clay



If you shop @ my Etsy shop then you know that some of my bath bomb, Bath Salts and Sugar scrubs all have Bentonite Clay as one of my ingredients. But what is Bentonite Clay and what are the benefits. Well Bentonite clay is a great detoxifies. This clay has many general uses and not only do it detox(pulls out all impurities and toxins), but it also work as a good cleanser.




I would love to share my face mask that I have been using as well the benefits that comes with using this wonderful clay. This is a great way to add mask as part of your weekly pamper time routines.


 *Prevents skin blemishes and open clogged pores
*Tighten the skin and eliminates fine lines

I have simple steps on how to make your Bentonite Clay Pamper Mask. Make sure all tools are clean and use a non-metallic material.

*Use 1 tablespoons of Bentonite Clay(purchase on line)
*Use 1 to 2  tablespoon of water. Stir until it is paste like. You might need to add some more water if need to.
*You can add a few drop of coconut oil
*Stir mixture until it is a paste like.
*Now you are ready to apply to your skin. Make sure your face is clean before applying.
*You can apply with a foundation brush or your fingertips.
*Let dry then wash off with warm water.

Extra addition to add:1 tbs of plan yogurt or 1 tbs of oatmeal


Comments