Color Me Pretty Bath Bomb Part 1

Color Me Pretty Bath Bomb Part one
 

 
Two tone bath bomb collection! Hey everyone I am back again with some medium size bath bomb. I was inspired to added color and sprinkles to my bath bomb! My bath bomb has been such a big hit with the women at these high profile events and just other events that's all about pampering women. I knew I need something to get people more excited about my company and bath products. I love the twitts and facebook comments that I have been getting, but I would love to have my products in more bath tubs and homes. We are building our company up and will continued to do more marketing to gain more customers.
 
The colors that I have choosen are the blue and yellow. The yellow is actually a natural colorant called Orange Peel Powder (Citrus Sinensis) and it is loaded with nutrients for your skin. Vitamin C, Folic Acid, Vitamin B1 and other numerous vitamins and minerals. I use this ingredinets in my bath bomb and sugar scrubs along with moisturing oils to leave your tired skin sily smooth and feeling great.
 
I wanted to create some bath bomb just for the summer and this is what I came up with. You can choose the fragrance of choice.
 

Comments