All about the Craft Show

Craft Show Event
 
I'm was so excited to announced that I will be vending at Town and Peddler Antique this summer! The good thing about vending at this location is that I don't have to be there except to stock up my shelf. I am so happy to be able to have my candles and soap in my own home town so the local to see and hopefully buy.
 
This past couple of days I have been taking my candles and mostly bath products (which is a hit) at my first store that I still vendor at. I am glad my two daughters were there to help me!
 
both set up notice the theme
 
The fun thing about attending each of these events is meeting ~hopefully new customer. With the new event coming up at Town Peddler and Antique Shop. Not only will I get to open my booth there, but they are having a crafter event too! I will keep my set the same because I really didn't want to bring a lot of items because I learned from past events that customer are there to look. I use this as a mean to get new customer that's why I have a few items that are display that can be bought.
 
 
The Redford craft show had a steady stream of customers and visitors. I was able to network with fellow crafters and vendor. People absolutely loved my Parfait Bath Salts and the sugar scrubs. Any Items I didn't sell, I used theme for the next craft show and with so many coming up I will not be attend all of them. Also these items will be at my store in Livonia.
 

These are my bath bomb
 
 
If you like any of my items that you see, check me out on Etsy.com
 

Comments