Parfait Bath Salts

Soak in a tub filled with stress release and calming effect of our Parfait Bath Salts
 


Hey everyone, it's that of year of again. You know summer time means parties and Mother's Day gift giving. Which of course mean, that after you put together all the parties because you try super hard to not let the celebrations take a toll on you. It's time to think about you so you can create an aroma experience for yourself.



I love bath salts, but I wanted it to be unique and cute. The only way I knew how to package my bath cocktail/parfaits was to have it inside a champagne flute and what a great idea this turned out to be. The whipped Goat's Milk soap was just another added bonus, which also gave it that sweet parfait appeal. Let me tell you the response  that I got from these great salts parfait was great.
 
   
It takes a lot of preparation to get these bath salts ready to my event happening on May 16 in Redford, Michigan. I will be there selling not just these cocktails but other bath and candles items as well. I also had the opportunity to have my Parfait in a boutique, which I am so thankful for. This will give me a chance to work on my own store as well. This would also make a great Mother's Day gift as well. I figured I would make some Travel size bath salts to give to ladies at my job. I mean, wouldn't it be great to give my overwork co-workers something great to help them relax. I wouldn't want them to be anymore crazy than they already is!
 
 
 
Let me just say that my co-workers just love them so much that I received some orders. I also check in on the Boutique (Uniquely Yours located on 6 miles and Outer Drive in Detroit, Michigan). The responds there were also great. I couldn't wait to bring them some more products. These make for a great party favors, so whenever your next celebration, why not set up a "Spa Bar" so your guest can take them home and have their spa in the comforts of their own bathroom. 
 
 
What is the benefits of using Bath Salts?
Not only are they benefits beyond looking and smelling great, they keep your skin smooth and soft. Why wouldn't you when you have some amazing minerals which include: Magnesium, Potassium, Calcium,and of course Sulfate. These minerals are known to cleanse and purify our skin on a molecular level to improve skin's radiance, tone and texture.
 *The Magnesium help us fight stress.
*Calcium keep water retention in check to promote healthy bones.
*Potassium balances moisture levels in the skin
 *Sulfate flushes toxins
 
 
 
Tips on how to take a relaxing Parfait Bath....
1. Prepare your bath so you can have at least 45 minutes to yourself.
2. Fill your tub with hot water, but not to hot to burn the skin.
3. Add about 2 cups or more of our Parfait Bath salts made with Epsom Salts (aka magnesium sulfate) and Grape Seed Oil. 
4. Swish salts around in the tub, then soak. Remember you need to have at least 45 minutes (longer is better).
5. For added benefit you can use our sugar scrubs to get more out of exfoliating experience. 
 
If you feel to hot, it's okay to add a little bit of cool water. Once done dry off . A good loofah can help stimulate the release of toxins. Use long, gentle sweeping stokes.
 
More Tips:
 Play soothing music
 Don't eat right before or after the bath
Drink plenty of water before and during your bath
Melt candles
 
 
 


Comments