Valentine's Day Gift Box Set

Handmade Valentine's Day Gift Box Set






The best thing I love about my home is creating a spa night in peace and quite. I love to draw a bath so I can relax and soak away all of the past week tension before turning in for the night. I love bath salts, sugar scrubs, bath bombs and shower steamers because they are all designed to help you relax tense muscles, soothe all senses, bring calmness and give a better night sleep.


Candles are another must have to have in a spa night. Wickless candles are perfect for individual who prefer not to have lighted candles in your home, dorm or office. So there's no wick and no flame to get in between you and your favorite scent.

I wanted to create a Valentine's theme basket set that will include most of the items you will need to have a mini spa night or day.  You get everything in this box set. Click on the link below to purchase this beautiful theme box set.




Comments