Re-opening My Etsy store

Etsy store open for business



Soaps, soaps and more soaps...this year I wanted to add bath treats to my store line. I love bath products as well as making candles. So finally I decided to just that. I wanted to start off with a few items. The only items that you see added to my Etsy store are the ones that are feature in all of the upcoming blog hop. This new bath line is all about sweets because I love some sweets every now and then. This is one way I can enjoy having a cake without all the fat. I know Some of you weren't able to win the basket set so I want make it available for sale. You will be able to have your cake and eat it too.

The first line of bath treats are my Cake Bundt soaps.(Coming Soon!)



With these fun soap you can pick the color and the fragrances.

Comments