New Fragrance Tarts Melts

Weekly Tarts Melts
 
 
 
These past two weeks I have been melting my tarts away in each of my room. I use the electric lamp warmer in my living room and my daughters' room. In my bedroom I am using the 24 watts warmer.
I must say that I am very happy with the scents throw from each of these tarts.
 
Island Fresh, This a very strong scent! The whole house smells like laundry when I melt this tarts. A great seller and I have many requests for this type of scent. Do yourself a favor and buy this scents in any of my candle design. A lot of my customer love it in my candle washer designer. Great in any candle warmer.
 
 
 
Beverly Hills Glam, When I first got this fragrance as a free, I thought it would be a seductive female fragrance. But I placed it in candles and tarts, with great results. Everyone love this scent and now it is becoming my bestseller. The sweet amber and warm sandalwood as a background, making this a one of a kind unforgettable lingering scent for sure.
 
 
Antique Lace This scent is very unique and hard describe, it has a  wonderful blend of vanilla and musk. I can't really say which one stands out to me, it is just an excellent blend of both!  A definite keeper here!  This smell amazing!
 

Comments

MomChalant said…
Um YUM! I've been looking for something like this. How do you burn them?
lisa said…
Simply use a tea light and place the tea light inside the candle warmer.