Vintage Inspired Chic Dress Form

Dress Form Designer Fashionable Novelty Candle
 

 
 
Can't get enough of fashion? This is 3-D Candle is just right for you.

This candle is simple, chic and elegant, and, oh so fashionable. This vintage inspired candle is a 4 1/2 tall and holds 5oz of wax. You have your choice of color and fragrances.
Just another addition to my Diva Line.
I use only the highest quality wax, fragrances and wicks. All of my candles are very strong smelling and realistic to it's scent. A lot of customers do not even light the mannequin because of it looks and I really can't blame them. 
Candles will burn 6 - 10 hrs. To prolong burning time, trim wick to 1/4" before lighting each time, do not use in a room with a ceiling fan running or close to an open window. If the flame should get over 1/2" high, blow out, trim wick to 1/4" and light again. You will need to set the candle on a small plate to collect the wax to prevent candle from overflowing.
Great as bags filler or home décor.  What a perfect statement to make for your love of fashion.

Contact me so we can get started on the right form for you.

Gift Box set is available just convo me!







Comments