New Fragrance~Precious Puppy

New Fragrance
Precious Puppy
 

This fragrance is described as:
 A very special aroma for your canine companion.  This playfully loveable fragrance combines pink grapefruit, Valencia orange and Keylime as top notes.  Pink jasmine blossoms, rose petals and a fruity fusion of ripe apricot for middle notes.  Bing cherry and ripe plum round out the fragrance as base notes.
 
I couldn't wait til I got this scent. I had Pretty Kitten so I had to add a puppy to my spa list because of floral list. My candle melts are low price which mean you get to save, save and save. I also have low to free shipping on some of my melts. My candles are highly scented and made with high quality products. You can smell my candles without having to light them. I've had people tell me they just 
love the style and the great scent throw.
 
 gift sets are now available!!
 

Comments