Using Postcard to Market Your Business

 
 


Scandalicious Scents for the Spring!
 
Angel, Angels Whispering, April Showers, Antique Lace, Butterfly Hugs, Cashmere, Cashmere & Silk, Orchid Rain, Tuscan Lace, What A Man & Easter Bunny Burps!!
 
Scent of Week:
Butterfly Hugs.
 
 
Spring time is also about creating wonderful giftbasket set. This is also a good way to market your business. My goal is to give out at least 5 business cards or postcards with my new spring items.
It's good to have a goal in place and you have to be a people person or nobody will know that you are selling something. I found that a lot of people respond to my postcard rather than my business card because they are able to see a photo of an item that I want to spotlight. Postcards also have more room to post sales and any freebe that you may have going on.
 
What are some way you are promoting your business?
Butterfly Candle Melts
 
 

Comments