Sweet Delight Frosted Jar Candles

 
~Sweet Delight Jar Candles~
 
Looking for a really unique gift idea, birthday party favor, wedding favor, or a super treat for yourself? Well, here it is. This adorable Cupcake in a jar comes in a 3.oz jar. These cute jar candles are great to have in the home for sure and it smells amazing! Even the Frosting is scented. These candles are handmade by me♥
Please allow 4 days for your order to be completed and shipped♥ Each cupcake candles are wrapped and placed in a cellophane bag for gift giving.
I love making candles that I know is not only pretty, but smell awesome too!
If you want multiple jars, just convo me & I will list a special order for you.

 
 
Wedding Label:Bride & Groom first name
Wedding Date
Your choice of colors
 
 
Baby Shower Label: It's A Girl or It's A Boy
Baby shower Date
Your Choice of colors
 
 
Bridal Showers Labes: Bride Name
Bridal Shower Date
Your choice of colors
 
 
 




 

Comments

Shaina A. said…
These are adorable! Thanks for visiting my blog I'm now following yours as well :)